We pamper you with a breathtaking view of the island of Tenerife, which is deeply rooted in its traditions, let yourself be enchanted by the charm of its landscape and rural architecture.
You will find us in the protected area “Cueva del Viento” (Wind Cave), in the municipality of Icod de los Vinos, a short distance from the beach of San Marcos, which has black sand and also the millennial Drago (Tree) is located there. An environment with the best views of Mount Teide (the highest mountain in Spain), which is perfect for relaxation and tranquility.
At 700 meters above sea level, we maintain a pleasant climate throughout the year, boasting beautiful vegetation and fruit trees.
The clarity of the sky allows our visitors to enjoy the stars at night, therefore astronomy lovers have come to the right place.
- Up to 4 adults and 2 kids.
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bathroom
- Living room with sofa bed
- Dining room with wood burning fireplace
- Terrace with furniture
- Private parking
- Complete household items
- Ceramic Hob
- Electric Oven
- Electric coffee machine
- 2 electric stoves
- Electric thermo
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Washer and Iron
Places to Visit
- The origin of the city of the Drago, Icod de los Vinos comes from the Prehispanic era with a population natives “Los Guanches” this city was the centre of the Menceyatos “Old Kingdom of Tenerife”.
Once the island was conquered in this valley settle several families which built their houses around the main Temple, for this reason in our days we find more then 118 house and temples from XVI, XVII and XVIII century, Icod was also the center of the sugar cane and wine production for explotation to Europe and America.
More Information: http://www.icoddelosvinos.es
- This is the biggest Volcanic tube of the European Community with more than 17kms of extension is worth being visited geology. In order to visit the “Cueva del Viento” it is necesary to make reservations by calling the following nº 922 81 53 39.
More information: http://www.cuevadelviento.net
- El Dracaena Draco is considered one of the oldest of the world, is age is estimated in 1000 years is height measures more than 20 meters and is base 14 meters of perimeter, is weight is of approximately 140 tons and is top weight 80 tons.
For the primitive “Guanches” the sap of the Drago was considered curative and was named (the blood of drago) in our days is employed for cosmetic products.